Our approach is always to think about a client’s reporting needs and work back from this to ensure the information is collected in a way that allows for seamless automation.
Because our survey data is collected in standardized templates we are able to produce automated reports and dynamic business intelligence dashboards that are accessible via the cloud. This enables interactive analytics to be undertaken to promptly optimise capital and maintenance investment decisions at block, building and estate level.
- Improved central view on statutory duty undertakings so that Trustees are kept up-to-date on all potential Health and Safety liabilities
- Automated monthly RAG Compliance Reports at site and Group level embedded within latest Health and Safety Policy Guidance
- Reports outline actions required from outstanding issues, who is responsible and when the next surveys are due
- Better forward planned maintenance reducing unscheduled loss of service
- Up to twenty five year lifecycle assessment from survey data allows better assessment of backlog maintenance verses frontline services expenditure.
- Analysis of rolling five-year maintenance plans by site, by element and by priority, all updated as work is completed.
- Focus on Safe Warm Dry enables business continuity and avoidance of expensive surprises.
Better Quality Outcomes
- Procurement and supply chain efficiencies from portfolio management.
- Site information can be aggregated so strategic estate wide investment planning can be performed and sinking funds established.
- Ability to achieve transparency over aggregate data enables economies of scale from batching works.
- Ability to use portfolio approach to push for enhanced specification to drive best value.
- By holding up to date data in such accessible form that the client can share with its supply chains, will help reduce the costs of involving professional service providers.