We work with Academy Trusts to establish a central monitoring framework that provides visibility to the Executive and Trustees as to how up-to-date each academy is with regard its statutory duties concerning its infrastructure and assets.
Monthly automated RAG reports can be provided at site and group level embedded with the latest Health and Safety Policy guidance to assess any ongoing liability and know which academies are habitually falling short. The solution outlines actions required from outstanding issues, who is responsible and when the next surveys are due.
Areas covered include:
- Asbestos Management Plan
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Food Hygiene
- Legionella / water treatment
- Display Energy Certificate
- Mechanical and Electrical testing regime
- Disability Discrimination Action
- Portable Electrical Testing ( PAT )
- Risk Assessments ( i.e., Display Screen Equipment, lone working, confined spaces)
- Safe Systems of Work and Contractor Competence Regime
For Trusts that prefer not to delegate such compliance functions to schools we can also provide assurance by centrally project managing the delivery of such services.