The 3rd Annual Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT) Awards Ceremony recognises and celebrates the staff, students and enrichment clubs across their academies. Being held on Thursday 2nd March at The Grand Connaught Rooms, London, the theme for this year’s ceremony is ‘raising aspirations and broadening horizons’.
As sponsors of both the “Einstein Prize” and the “Sporting Champion Award”, TEEAM members are pleased to celebrate the achievements of those who make Ormiston’s academies such an enriching environment to learn and honour those students who have excelled in 2016.
To find out more about these awards, visit the OAT website.
WORKING WITH OAT TO DELIVER EFFICIENT ESTATE MANAGEMENT
TEEAM continue to support Ormiston to ensure all students are able to learn in a modern, compliant and sustainable buildings. Over the last 3 years we have assisted Ormiston to
- secure over £7 million of additional funding from the EFA to support estates related issue over the last 3 years, including:
- completion of the new build at Cowes Enterprise College
- to support Edward Worlledge as it becomes an Ormsiton Academy
- the largest recipient of first round of loan funding from the EFA to install LED lighting and PV panels across ten academies
- reduce the utility bills with savings over three years expected to be over £500,000
- establish a utilities strategy which has the potential to further reduce utility consumption by 20% by 2020
- establish a reporting framework that:
- ensures academies’ environments are compliant and safe
- automates the collection and analysis of condition data into Business Intelligence Dashboards to enable transparent and timely investment decisions